Saturday, March 7, 2015

#1 HI

Hello my dear classmates. My name is Yuki. Chinese name is YU-CHI-CHANG.  My major is International  Business.I am very  glad to  be  here to  take this class this semester, also so excited to meet teacher Sally .

Why do i choose this class ?
Because  in the technology developed   generation ,  there is  too  much  Internet material   to  use.
So i want to learn English and i hope i can  make use of  the study tool.  Not only learning English but also practicing reading ability.
I will  try my best  to finish the homework  every week  no  matter how difficult it is.

3 comments:

  1. Hello,I am Vivian.
    I want to learning English, too.
    Nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi I'm Karen
    your attitude is so positive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi~I'm Lucy.
    You are a hard-working student!!
    Nice to meet you~~

    ReplyDelete