Sunday, May 10, 2015

#5 STORY IN MY LIFE

STORY  IN  MY  LIFE


Two years ago , i became a freshman of  National Taipei University of  Business. I am very happy that i can study in this university. But it means i have to leave for Taipei by myself.

Initially, i thought i can not live by myself. But day after day , i tried to do something with myself. For example, i tried to eat dinner , taking out the trash , doing a lots of thing all by myself.

When it comes to  at that time now, i think that is a excellent decision for me. It proves that i can live by myself,  i can do anything by myself.

I think that decision is a dot connecting to my life in my mind. 

1 comment:

  1. Yes, Yuki. It is really hard to do everything by ourselves, but remember you have your family and friends out there supporting you. Great to hear about your realization, because I myself also encountered these emotional situations. Remember, "No man is an island!" so, stay strong!

    ReplyDelete